Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 255
- Simply order this package for further use: 300g of pure sugar-cane molasses from certified organic farming (producer: Vitasan Naturkost, eco control authority DE-OEKO-013, Germany).
- The molasses is ideally suited for further cultivation with our Ginger Root Plant for delicious Ginger Root Beer.
- The molasses is as an aromatic additive when producing Water Kefir, Kombucha and Ginseng Kombucha and ideally boosts your cultivation in growth. If added, the molasses gives a strong and malty fermented drink.
- The original sugar-cane molasses (raw and black) is produced through pressing of sugar cane. It is not refined and bottled without any additives or preservatives.
- As concentrated natural juice, it is rich in Potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and many other essential nutrients including important trace elements such as phosphorus, copper and chromium. Molasses is traditionally consumed in times of adolescence, pregnancy and breastfeeding, in the second half of life, and also for sports or stressful times.
Nutrition Facts (average ingredients in 100g)
Energy (in kj): 1311
Energy (in kcal): 309
Fat: 0,3g - thereof saturated fatty acids: 0g
Carbohydrates: 74,1g - thereof sugar: 55,3g