Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 908
- Certified Original with Growth Guarantee: You get a 350g Ginseng Kombucha drink – fully fermented Ginseng Kombucha drink as culture medium incl. SCOBY (9cm diameter). Ingredients: brewed tea (potable water, black tea*, green tea*, Ginseng root), raw cane sugar*, beet sugar*, whole cane sugar*, Kombucha culture (*certified organic farming; equals 98.1% organic ingredients; eco control authority DE-OEKO-006 / ABCERT AG, Esslingen, Germany)
- All our Kombucha drinks are grown traditionally and naturally. Respective cultures are being checked and certified regularly by a state-certified, independent laboratory for food chemistry through microbiological tests. Thus, we can guarantee for the quality and purity of our Kombucha cultures.
- The Ginseng Kombucha is ideally suited for further cultivation. Our Kombucha starter-kit is sufficient for producing 3 liters of Kombucha in the beginning (about every 1-2 weeks). You can split the SCOBY later on and therefore produce practically unlimited Kombucha by your own. (Example picture: delivered tea fungus may differ slightly in form and appearance from the one depicted.)
- Secure delivery in a Mason jar with a food-neutral screw, guaranteed Bisphenol-A free.
Detailed how-to manual in written form for your own production of Kombucha drinks included.
- Quality Guarantee: We only deliver fast growing Ginseng Kombucha of the highest quality that has been grown with the utmost care. We therefore give you a Growth Guarantee – if our Kombucha does not start growing successfully at your very first fermentation with it for any reason, we will deliver replacement to you for free.
- Guarantee of Freshness: All our cultures will be carefully packed for you just right in time at the date of dispatch. This additional effort guarantees for your culture being sealed no longer than absolutely necessary and makes it easy for you to further cultivate the fungi after delivery. Expiration date of the sealed delivery is 12 days from the date of shipment.
- This product is no dried goods, ferments or sterilized finished products but live cultures. Each Kombucha drink we ship was produced in time per jar.
Please note that our shipped Ginseng Kombucha drink is food with a limited shelf live. Transportation itself may be no harm but it should be opened and nurtured anew as fast as possible right upon delivery.
Nutrition Facts (average ingredients in 100g)
Energy (in kj): 93
Energy (in kcal): 22
Fat: 0,0g - thereof saturated fatty acids: 0,0g
Carbohydrates: 5,5g - thereof sugar: 5g
Very nice shop
How du I use the ginsing root, when I make ginsing Combuca? Should I boil it with the Tea or just put it dry in the jar and live it there for fermentation? Hope sombody can answer that question. Sincerly Rikke from Denmark. Very Nice shop and products by the way. Thank you so much
Hello Rikke, thank you very much! :-) you can boil the ginseng root with the tea and remove it together with the tea leafs. You can find a short manual here: https://wellness-drinks.de/en/ginseng-kombucha.html
Dear Wellness Drinks team!
I am very happy with the Kombucha skoby I purchased from you, it is growing very well.
Thank you so much for you helpful support!
I will also experiment with different batches with adding different flavours tea... I will let you know what works :). Really enjoying it :)!
Sehr großer, dicker Pilz. Ist sofort angewachsen. Der Ginseng Kombucha schmeckt hervorragend. So macht Gesundheit auch Spass!!!
Bin jetzt 2 Wochen als Kombucha-Heimbrauerin unterwegs und möchte hier mal danke für die vielen beantworteten fragen per E-Mail sagen! Da schaffst es sogar ein Schusel wie ich anständigen Kombucha zu machen! Danke!!!
Als langjähriger Kombucha-Fan wollte ich endlich den Ansatz mit Ginseng ausprobieren. Geht sehr gut!